View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 17:14   #13
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough
Re: New Owners of Jolt - PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
does this mean that you, and the rest of the Jolt crew will continue in your jobs, doing little or nothing - or will there be new guys hired to actually do something?

Nothing will happen as long as there isnt changes done and money invested.
I'm not sure to who you mean when you say "rest of the Jolt crew" but of Jolt's staff only two members have regular contact with the game, myself and Adam who is our Head of Operations, and that is only as part of our duties in the company.

The new owners will most likely have different goals for Planetarion than was the case previously and that will dictate what level of investment there is in terms of time, money and other such resources. I would agree that there has not been enough investment over the last 3 years, for example it is only recently that we can began paying someone regularly to work on the game. That has resulted in visible improvements and hopefully will provide a solid platform for moving forward.