View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 21:48   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
That's because we're signing him
If you do he will be a star.

By far the best player at West Brom and I would probably add to that the Championship.

This kid is young, hungry and commands the back line. Reminds of Sol Campbell or John Terry. Likes to get stuck in and is a true leader.

I wish to god villa would sign him. Him, Kamara and McShane for me. Koumas is a tad bit overated imo.

Out of Barton, Parker and Reo-Coker.

For me Parker is overated.

Barton is a class player, I really rate him. He was probably the difference between Man city staying up and going down last season, not Micah "I'm injured" Richards. But he is a cnut. His brother killed someone. He smacked up a team mate and in general has serious mental problems.

If Brian Clough was alive, he would sort him out. I reckon though Barton will be quality and a bit like Roy Keane as a player.

Reo-Coker is probably the safe option of all three.

He had a fantastic season 2005/2006. West Hams player of the season. He is a brilliant box to box midfielder and can command his role well. He can also score a fair few goals, which is needed from a midfielder these days.

He is also the England Under 21 Captain and potentially a huge sucess. He has years ahead of him and I believe amongst players like Agbonlahor, Moore, Young, Cahill, Gardner he will fit right in. Young, hungry and bags of energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
why do you need another forward when you have carew/agbonlahor/moore/maloney?
Maloney is no where near the finished article yet. He is good but I don't think he is quite up to speed with the premiership (he has said so himself). Moore and Agbonlahor are both young. In my opinion Luke Moore is the best striker we have at the club, but gabby and luke shouldn't at there age be playing 40 odd games a season.

We should have Carew and say Defoe, with moore and agbonlahor pushing for a place in the team. Keep it competitive, keep them on their toes etc. For good sake O'Neill don't sell Luke Moore.

Villa also have a couple of wonderkids coming through. One in particular is Zoltan Stieber, so that's a name to look out for and also a 16 year old called Nathan Delfonso.

I hope Villa sign Sneijder. Apparently the Valencia deal has fallen through. So I want to see Villa go in with an offer Ajax can't refuse and bring him into the squad.

Then all we will need is a striker, right back and goalkeeper (craig gordon please) and Villa will be challenging in the top 6.