Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2015, 23:03   #176
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You live in a fairytale world if you belive not being able to defend will make you better than the next allie.
If you can control politics in that way you dont get incs, or that the incs you get is not putting you below the growth of the next alliance that actual has good defnece, you might be lucky to win a round or two.
This is the truth of p3nguins from "my view", that Assman rates you up with the top tier allies is beyond me.
I hate to be the one to say this, but...If Bows was ever a valid contender for #1, you might actually understand that, especially with politics being such a key part of this game, recall percentages are nothing more than a useless figure most of the time, which is more likely used by the losers to bolster their claims as to why they should have won.

Case in point, the round that Spore won, most incs were covered for the first 5 weeks. Great recall percentage. But that was cause we really didn't have much, thanks to politics. Than the last 2 weeks we averaged 200 - 300 inc a day, and focused solely on covering the 50-80 coming from the #2 ally, thus allowing 60-75% of the incs to land and bleed roids to non contenders. Thus our "recall percentage" would have been crap by rounds end. I've seen Ult do this as well.

It's a valid end game strat to bleed roids to non contenders while focusing on keeping #2 at #2 or not too far ahead at #1. Maybe if Bows was ever in that position you'd understand.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote