Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2015, 20:34   #172
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Now I have said this before and I will say it again on these forums, I am not making excuses nor am I making out p3nguins could take Ultores on one on one. However, Ultores also has officers/command staff who, from what I've been told, don't have such hectic real lives so can sit on the computer more then 12 hours a day/night. Does this make you more skilful? You could argue it doesn't just means you have more time on your hands to apparently be 'hardcore' and dedicate to a txt based game. As we have seen before the Ult tag has played rounds where they tell us they are playing 'chilled' so therefore just means its the same players just less time.
The amount of pure skill involved in this game is fairly minimal. Very quickly, once you've got a hang of the basics, it's all about dedication. Calling it 'hardcore', in quotes, referring to PA as a 'text based game', as if that has any relevance, are sad attempts by sore losers to denigrate the (probable) winners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
With reply to this actually no we didn't just think one day 'lets go hit Faceless' we had an agreement with Faceless which they chose to end. We then knew they had gone to you and we were going to be hit by them. So instead of waiting for the inevitable yes we hit them. This meant you had to get involved because? I didn't realise an alliance which was sitting at third place on the same member count couldn't handle hitting us back alone. Personally I see that as a weakness on Faceless part.
Alliances in a block help each other not from the goodness of their hearts, but for perfectly rational self-interest. Ultores gains nothing by abandoning Faceless in their time of need, even if Faceless could take you on their own. In fact, by helping them, they demotivate your members, stunt your growth and keep Faceless friendly. They should be thanking you, really.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote