View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 07:11   #15
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Some further observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper View Post
More interface issues.

It would probably make a galaxies job much easier if they could actually put relevant comments on the galaxy status screen. Ideally I'd like to be able to quickly add links to any scans, links to bcalc results, the ability to add comments to say things like who covered it. All we've got is one damn report button which sends a message to the alliance.

At the moment galaxies are forced to either use the forums (which aren't exactly great) or IRC to organise defence. It's not good enough - the game needs decent functionality which allows galaxies to work as a team more easily.
I couldn't agree me - more tools to organise in gal defence without the need for irc are essential.

I'll also pull out something on the report defence button here. every night my gal had incs I looked at gal status and saw it was all reported - I then wandered why we had no defence. its becuase while someone had hit the reported button, no one had messaged the alliance defence channels. This is becuase the person who reported them in game couldn't get on irc, but the people who came online a tick later who could get on irc though the def was already reported.... hence alliances new nothing of the attacks.

This is another area where the ability to add notes to galstatus would be hugely useful.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote