View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 14:26   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: A girl and :confused:

guys tend to 'develop' feelings for a girl who exposes herself as 'the girl who likes him for some time now, but just now telling him' - try to not develop those feelings

-if you do have feelings for her (which is very likely) and just denying it, you might end up having sex with her tonight, ruining her 3.5 yr relationship, she'll end up being your girlfriend so you'll risk the same thing with her to like someone else (again) 3.5 years later (or sooner) - and youll feel like a ****ing idiot

-OR end up having sex with her, and she keeps her 3.5 yr relationship with her boyfriend, but she keeps having sex with you until the bf catches her screwing you, and you might get end up getting killed

-one-nighter? tonight? it's up to you..

-but whatever you do, you let her know that you can't have any attachments or continuous relationships with her, not while she's with the boyfriend for 3.5 years

-if you're worried about your 5-yr friendship, dont - she already ruined it for the both of you

-if i were you, 18 yrs old, a cute 21 yr old who likes me but has a bf - ill probably **** the shit out of her and not call her for 6 months - but then again, i dont keep a friendship with a girl for 5 years without having a one-nighter with her at some point in our friendship - but then again... that's just me

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote