View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 08:45   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the Union Forever?

On the issue of an 'english parliament' I hope and trust that English people have more sense.

I've read the full newsnight poll and the much publicised question is quite misleadingly phrased. also the rest of the poll questions make it quite obvious that the majority in all 3 countries taking part of the poll do not support breaking up the union (a point not mentioned).

The reason an english parliament is a bad and silly idea is quite simple - it will cost a lot of money. It would require heroic levels of collective irrationality for such a proposition to win a referendum.