View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 03:43   #14
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: the Union Forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Im trying to describe my distaste for Britain without hailing Scots as the master race, but the english get pretty pissy when you try and do that. Nationalists are pretty bad, but i dont see why pro-unionists who are nationalists in their own right should be excluded from this.

Nationalism isn't about being the master race, just being 'unique' and wanting/pointing/declaring the differences between 'you' and 'them', you want to seperate your problems with history with your love for your geographic area, despite that area being an intrinsic part of said history.

Quote:
Also, what?
I thought it was rather obvious