Thread: Life after Uni
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 20:15   #23
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Life after Uni

Around 3 months ago, my plan was to finish uni, move back home and look for a job in manchester, then find somewhere to live in manchester. I was offered a job here in Cov, so I stayed, and I don't really know anyone. When uni starts up again there'll be a few people around that I know, and a couple of friends have moved in together not too far away, but I'm living in a house with other people who I occasionally go our with, and most weeks I go for a drink with people from work (+our neighbours at work, it's a building with a few small businesses in) and I'm quite happy.
I do watch a lot more TV than before though, sometimes I think it's just so I have a chance of seeing people as they pass through the lounge to the kitchen. Oh, and the house has a dog, and he's my friend