Thread: Life after Uni
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 17:44   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Life after Uni

Yeah the same thing happened me when I finished university, there was a period of never getting to go out as there was no-one around.
Eventually I started running into old friends now and then and started heading out with them. But there might be only one or two heading out, so I then hit on a plan. A plan to pick up a girl as quickly as possible, then spend the rest of the night with her. It pretty much worked too, ment I got to know more people and ended up making some new friends.
So much better than joining shitty gyms and trying to start conversations there with total strangers who think you're hitting on them.