Thread: Life after Uni
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:50   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Life after Uni

I don't go out much at all anymore. I like to stay at home and read or be on the computer. I did a lot of 'clubbing' when I was younger and in the Marines, and I went out occasionally while I was in college. I don't like to drink anymore, I like to be able to think clearly. It's seems as if it's always the same group of people at the clubs, no matter where you go. I have so little in common with them.