View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2008, 15:30   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help Thy Neighbour

I once tried to help up an old man that fell right infront of me.
That was untill some prick coming from behind me though that HE should be the hero helping this poor man up and harshly pushed me out of the way :/

Another person I tried to help before was again an old man. Me and a mate were driving in a car when suddenly we see an old man fall down on his bike. We immediatly stop the car, go to the old man, who is knocked out and not responding to anything. We call 100 (our country's distress number) and they tell us to wait till they arrive. Now a crowd has gathered around the old. Some immigrant that worked in a nightshop is also there and out of all the people gathered there he is the only one who can remember there is a docter 10 meter down the road. He rushes there and tells the doctor to come.
Took about 15 minutes for that doctor to get off his ass (and still he was there before the ambulance got there) and instead of rushing to the scene where the old man is he just walks very very slowly.
The next day I hear that the old man has died on his way to the hospital.
I really wonder what would have happened if the ambulance & the doctor that lived 10mr down the road had actually hurried to save an old man...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote