View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2007, 19:14   #43
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What would you like to be remembered for?

I don't really like the question. It seems to imply that vanity is action's main motivator, that your contentment relies on the approval of others.

I would, of course, like to improve my social and technological environment, in a way that benefits me and anyone I care for (this includes more people than just my friends and family), but I'd like to believe that is out of benevolence rather than vanity. I'm unsure how vain I'll be when I'm a rotting corpse anyway.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote