View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 02:09   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's been a year ...

... since i turned 23 which makes today my 24th birthday.

It's also a year since The Saga Involving Liz happened.

Tonight i'm going out and im going to get drunk.

Amongst other people a mate from work and his wife are invited (and are coming).

They're friends with a girl who's a stripper (and for the right price a prostitute).

They're also friends with a girl who allows old men to **** her in the ass for e tabs.

The wife said she'd see about getting them to come.

I'm not promising anything but if they come hopefully there will be a story*.

If there is i might put it up this weekend at some point.

Now all i've got to do is get some e's and withdraw £300.

*involving happiness for me