View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 17:36   #42
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

"Well, yes it is very similar. But there are some differences, like there being more stuff in here. OK, guns are over in THAT section."

*He indicates a wall cabinet, which slides open*

"Explosives are in the next one along, as are special equipment like the nets and psy-kits. Close combat weapons are in the opposite one. K-T weapons are in the floor vault oer there. Place your hand on it and it'll recognise you. A word of warning about the Chaos Knife though. It is just that, chaotic. Since it was such an early design with the substance, it is near impossible to control, so be careful. Be careful with Tia too, she is more independant than the others, except perhaps Solaris, but even he does not have his own body as Tia does. Now, I've got something you might be interested in."

*He walks over to a freestanding cabinet in the centre of the room with a single item inside it. It looks sort of like a FIDO, but meaner, cleverer somehow.*

"This, is the 1K-T ROVER, or Reactively Offensive Vessel of Explosive Ruination. With a potential explosive power far higher than the FIDO and intelligance to match. It's still experimental, but hopefully we will be able to replace FIDOs with them eventually."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote