AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

-ooc-
Actually three, if you include Ginge
-ooc-

*AcidK raises his hands in order to quiten some people down.*

Calm yourself, please. Ginge, I do not maintain the vaults, you of all people should know that's PK's job, not mind.

*AcidK watches as Darkling strides in.*

Well I'll be, the man I have been waiting for all this time.

*AcidK raises his hand and places it on his heart before bowing slightly.*

Lord Darkling, it is an honour to have you back on the premises of the Academy. I'm sure you remember Horseman Ginge and Horseman Skragg.

*AcidK motions his hand to Skragg and Ginge.*

Well, back to business... I am sure you are all aware of the shortage of teaching staff around here. We only have a Telemorph teacher (FJ), a Telepathics teacher (me) and a Televelocitics teacher (again, me, unless someone else wants to take over). Until we are certain who is actually returning to the Academy, we still are short by a Teleport teacher, Telekinesis teacher, Telepugilistics teacher, although I beleive Skragg is the best known in that subject, and Phasing Teacher (new to the Academy).

*AcidK sat on his large, leather chair in thought.*

I'm not trying to pressure anyone into teaching within the Academy, the old curriculum is now in the pace of the individual. But we need teachers more than anything else, unless you'd prefer to tutor your students in apprentiships. Furthurmore, I am definatly not pressuring anyone to teach in the first place, it is entirly up to you.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote