View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 02:06   #10
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Some further observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
As for the "no defence" thing - disregarding alliance defence, it's not really that hard to cover one or two calls with ingal def, especially if most of you were going to run your fleets anyway. All it takes is a little organisation (I have X free, I have Y free) and not a huge amount of activity.
But I guess the fact that you're all being raided and look like you're losing roids is going to make morale. Maybe sorting out ingal def should be made easier/being waved should be a little less demoralising?
More interface issues.

It would probably make a galaxies job much easier if they could actually put relevant comments on the galaxy status screen. Ideally I'd like to be able to quickly add links to any scans, links to bcalc results, the ability to add comments to say things like who covered it. All we've got is one damn report button which sends a message to the alliance.

At the moment galaxies are forced to either use the forums (which aren't exactly great) or IRC to organise defence. It's not good enough - the game needs decent functionality which allows galaxies to work as a team more easily.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote