View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 01:56   #50
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Victuri te Salutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I'm not sure how much credit i'd ascribe barrow for "not rising to the bait" given that he has released the logs, albeit only directly to pig. i won't pretend to have any idea whether he second guessed what pig would do with them.
Barrow showed me the quotes in a comic "look at this loser" way. Me being a twat thought id post them on the forums to show the intranet how gash mactanzu is. Barrow wouldn't of done such a thing as hes professional. Me on the other hand, well im me. Barrow also didn't show them to me in the way of "lets show it to pig, i mean we call him propaganda pig so he will post them" he just showed me it to laugh at and joke about it.

But I took it too far, as always

I'm going to cry now :crymeariver: