View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:36   #33
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Allow me to re-phrase my statement then:

If your alliance is failing, you will suffer also. If your alliance is doing well, you will do better than those in failing alliances. LDK in r6 never gave up, and continued to function well until the very end. The same cannot be said for the losing alliances this round.
After second day of incoming on all planets I knew we had lost and only could try to get the NAHRWEET split as fast as possible.

I can try to explain the consept of attacking when every planets get incoming and no def are available at all. If its in the start you seriously fall behind. Morale plunges. People have to rely on crossdeffing ingal saving a few planets, while our enemys have all fleets out attacking.

Its a dead end to get in this position this early. VOM never got the head start we needed to survive this round. Making a excessive block ruined this round and you know it, Rob.

Had NAHRWEET split a bit earlier, VOM might have had a chance of coming back. The split came too late, even thou some did every possible to make it happen sooner than later. Instead what happens is that too many gals fencesit giving VOM almost continious incoming still on their most active players, as thats fencesitters only valid targets.

This round isnt worth putting 1000 workhours into. This game becomes a smaller priority than RL and we all loose from it.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote