View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 23:10   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Of score (and game mentality)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The question then becomes what the definition of `successful combat' is. In my opinion (and that is really all it is, an opinion), doing any kind of damage to your opponent (while preserving your own ships) should be rewarded. This will encourage alliances to take the fight to their opponents, rather than sit back, roid newbies and wait for the last half of the round, when the need to have a proper war becomes clear.
I haven't read your post properly but I really wanted to pick this up. What if you are an alliance (say, NewDawn) that crashes a lot? Where is the incentive to do anything then?