View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2010, 10:40   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NewDawn and P3nguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikavela View Post
So, it should be quantity > quality? Safety in numbers? I would be ashamed to be a part of alliance that holds such principles tbh. Alliance which is by far the largest alliance needs even more safety and naps ? Nap 1 or 2 more to feel even safer? Then you will have no worries at all?

Or even better nap everyone! Just happily initiate roids and attack randoms till the end of round. That will also be a win for sure.

Imho ND is ruining the game. All other alliances should team up and destroy you just for cowardish tactics of sheer numbers...

Maybe its just me, but i would rather die with lions then live with sheeps. Especially cuz this is the game so the losing doesnt hurt. If you cant win regulary then maybe you shouldnt win and find excuses for "valid tactic"? Or anything counts as long as you win?

Tactic is theoreticaly valid, as it has nothing against rules in it, but in reality its ruining the game... i`m not even going to start with how funny you look when you have to do something like that...

grow a pair, play like a man, win or lose. Its just a game...
If you know you're not as good as your opponents, outnumbering them seems like a great idea to me. Ultimately you can get a critical mass of effective numbers that can't be overcome however good your opposition is.

This strategy will only last as long as people outside NewDawn are willing to tolerate it. I mean, there's going to be a point where people are going to forget about trying to catch newdawn and start ripping their allies to shreds. Not to mention, last I checked many of ND's opponents were pretty ruthless in how they go about their business.

NewDawn's HC are making the best political moves for their alliance, and I find it hard to criticise them for that, even though your post does have a bit of a point.