View Single Post
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:00   #23
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion on iPhone - try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
The n95 is excellent for PA. I got one myself and i can do anything i want on my pa-account without much fuzz at all. easy to zoom in and out, and with the wireless-function its very fast, though its fast enough with just using the 3g network (wireless is free) Ive never had connection-problems either.
To save time and in some cases money, try switching off showing images, and manually turn them on when you need to read the login-question.
My impression is that PA has done a good job on this area, and its nice to see that omac wants PA to be as good as it is on n95, on other phones aswell.
Or wait for the relevant bit to load then hit stop, for me usually the login, bot stopper and recall fleet boxes, because my attack partner has just sms'd me to say recall !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote