View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 20:27   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: the power of music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm going to bet you heard the plan b song on the nme awards (was it the nme?) live and thought it was great. then felt pretty disappointed with the recorded version but felt duty bound to list it because he's a filthy chav.

jane doe is a good song but the other 2 converge songs on my ipod (can't remember the names) are much better! i'll find out the names so you can download them
no, i heard the album version first, and thought it was brilliant

niggapls, i have every converge album! i'm a HUGE converge fan, and i demand you stop being a faggot for someone who's such a botch fan, you should listen to a LOT more of converge. and dillinger. and possibly coalesce (though my favourite coalesce song is an acoustic of theirs 'blue collar lullaby')

tomkat/yahwe; yeah i realise it's mostly a list thread. so what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat
Why would you want to be put into those emotions?
i'm not sure if this was a serious question, but it's not about wanting to, it's about the power of music that's able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog
(probably the only song I've ever liked for the lyrics)
i'm really surprised by this, for some reason i had you down as a very singer-lyrical orientated guy, but this being said with your list, i must've definitely been thinking of someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by symm
Broken Social Scene's 'Anthems for a 17 year old girl' makes me sad.
anthems for a 17 year old makes me feel really 'up for it', as in a me against the world sort of thing. interestingly, a friend of mine feels that the song is very 'relieving', in the sense that it lets her 'wash her hands' of certain things
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote