View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 16:07   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the power of music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
this whole trolling thing... maybe you should start trying to vary the routine a bit so the gimmick doesn't tire.

i'm having trouble locating the part of jerome's post that condemned any attempt to discuss people's choices. maybe you could quote it for me.
In the old days mentally unstable children who constantly failed to meet the lowest academic standards didn't try to annoy people merely because they point out something obviously true.

This thread, like the other 'listing threads', is pointless. Their only purpose is an opportunity for people to spam something that no one reads. We have PB for that nowadays.