View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 17:45   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Tietäjä, I'm glad you like add so much, he had great potential in my Alliance, but once again, stolen by the mere opportunity to join a bigger alliance.
We're an open application alliance. The person in question applied, and his application was reviewed as anyone elses, and approved (though it was discussed a lot, but I personally vouched on basis of the Omen culture of approving interesting applicants regardless if they are newbies or not).

We're not running around stealing your members, if you're such a grand leader you step up as, what's the problem holding on to them? Mind you, Omen was started mainly from scratch, over a core of 10 or so people from the old The-Other-Game alliance core.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote