View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 16:55   #28
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Tell you guys what, get me 50-60 decent players to join my alliance, and possibly some of them know how to get good intel, and I'll take them on, just so you all shut up about it.
You have to remember that everyone is in the same boat pretty much. There is a lack of experienced players in PA and the experienced players that are here already have allies (many of which they have been with for a long time) and therefore arent looking to move to another ally. Train you're members, give them opportunities to be officers and help them learn the skills they need, that is the only way you are going to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I swear, all I hear lately is peaple whinning about things, and no one doing much about it. If you want something done, do it yourself.
This is the PA forum, whinning is the way it has always been Its not that people dont want to do something about it, its that people either cant (due to as you said above, lack of experienced members and/or good intel) or wont (due to being spineless fencesitters).

Edit: The only solution is training members to get better at PA, slowly working you're way up the rankings (as we have seen allies do over the past 5/6 rounds and then being brave and getting off that fence and hoping some other allies will follow you're example.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote