Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 14:59   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'm not disagreeing with you there. The addition of four or five people with the specific aim of changing the place to suit themselves would probably be successful.

I'm not sure if the current userbase would appreciate it.

By the change, I'm going to assume you mean a small group move across and slowly change PB into GD.

Why bother, just stay here.
That isn't what I meant (I didn't word it very well, sorry). I like PB - if it was the same as GD then what'd be the point of it existing? (apart from having pictures!)

I merely meant that forums evolve and change depending on the userbase. You can't define a forum as "shit" because ultimately it's made up of the people who post on it. If more/different people post there, then the type of posts and the attitude therein is going to change.
I admit that while I can be overly cynical and negative to people on there (and a bit of a dick sometimes) I do genuinely like PB. If I don't think much of a thread I simply ignore it.