View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:25   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [football]premiership2006/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
i love craig bellamy, dont get me wrong, but do not rely on him to be the worlds most consistent player, or you will be sorely dissapointed.
32 appearences and 17 goals last season, that seems pretty consistent to me. I dont think i've seen him have a bad game for us and maybe a Celtic fan can tell us how he played up there but i think he did pretty well. He respects Mark Hughes and this seems to bring out the best in him. I expected him to have gone off the rails by now but it doesnt seem to have happened and everyone seems happy. I think Bellamy would rather be a big fish at a smaller club rather than go a big club and not be the star man, which is why i think he will stay with us and be brilliant again next year.