View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 21:19   #71
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: GD, a hair problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I can't believe anyone would WANT to shave their head.

I bought an electric trimmer/razor yesterday and now am down to a skinhead. It feels very strange when I rub my hand over my head (which I keep doing ). It looks rubbish though, and I never thought I had this many DENTS in my head - I always thought I was a perfect human specimen, with a perfectly smooth head

I like my shaved head, it's easy like 10 minutes work, it's cheap, it prevents the horror of listening to hairdressers talking about the weather and asking me if I go on vacation this year and sorry to say but I think it looks good to me.

The rubbing is something that gets old eventually