View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:58   #51
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD, a hair problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
I would feel weird putting a product called Fudge in my hair.
Also my haircuts only cost £5. And thats down south.
it smells great and is the best choice out of wax and gel.

In Birmingham I go for two types of haircuts. Theres the one ive been having since like 5 where I pay a fiver at a local barbers for a short, back and sides. If im feeling flush or rather if I find out my mum is shopping ill convince her to book me in at this authentic italian hairdressers in house of fraser. Where its a shampoo and cut for about £20. Whilst its expensive it looks great and I feel great.

Down south I am yet to find a haircut cheaper than a tenner, theres very few barbers and mainly poncy haircutting places.