Thread: hey guys [food]
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 11:16   #17
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: hey guys [food]

You havn't lived until you have tried Rollmops.

I've a jar of them for sale on eBay at the moment, with an offer of 50 cents for the whole lot. It was donated to the student food bank, and I havn't been able to find anyone who was desperate enough to take them.

I'm at a loss as to why the thought of eating pickled herring fillet hasn't attracted more bids