View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2009, 08:38   #21
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: p3nguins for R35

Well do you not think you're being a bit biased?

While I'm not saying that this maybe is the case, but do you not think it's possible for all the people that left to create Euphoria were maybe fed up of having to support dead weight? People not as good at the game, that is.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be insulting; I'm really not. There are some people who play PA to do as well as they can (sometimes individually), and people who maybe aren't as good/active. I'm not referring to any alliance or group - that's how the playerbase is as a whole.

There are those who can and want to do well, those who can and dont, those who can't but want to, and those who can't and don't care. I think what might have happened is that all the people in p3ng who could and wanted to... left so that they couldn't play with other people who can and want to. Because to be honest, the other 3 groups I mentioned can be serious dead weight when wanting to do well. That doesn't make them bad people, it just means their playing styles aren't suited to each other.

Also, I think it's fairly naive of you to assume that now Euph are now in a group of players that still don't want to play for each other. The whole point of Euph was so that people of like minds could work together as a team. Whilst not being in Euphoria and can't say for sure - I'd say that these people are far happier working for a group of players whose playing style matches their own than a larger group of players whose playing style doesn't consistently match their own.

But hey, enough about Euph!