View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2008, 08:18   #8
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Make the manual a Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If I were someone who was going to write a manual for PA (which I'm not), the first thing I would do is toss the current one in its entirety.
That's a terrible idea. The current manual represents lots of work. No one wants to create lots of new work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
i like this idea.

Why not just set new submissions up for moderation before they are "added" if u are worried about vandalism.
I disagree with this. The 'wow' factor of seeing your edits show up immediately outweighs the possibility of vandalism. PAteamers (and volunteers!) could just subscribe to the edits RSS and keep an eye out for vandalism.

Incidentally, it'd be pretty cool if this were tied into the (lol) passport or some other persistent account. Hell, tie it to current ingame accounts.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote