View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2006, 23:19   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Person You Respect of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
*sigh*

Ok , i tell you what. Since you seem to be of the impression that every single post i make is coming from the centre of the universe in my eyes, ill make a point of never again posting in a thread youve created for the danger of bringing my king-size negativity in and thus upsetting the delicate balance of postive/negative karma that exists within threads on GD*
well

that wasn't what i said.

you are seeming to be rather egocentric.

If that was what you thought I said when reading my post then the fault is mine.