View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2013, 13:11   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nagging over tiny things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
The stats page is a bit of a legacy from the early days, its not changed at all that i can see, there could be a simplified version for those that want it, but for the pre round decisions on what race to choose and those who do want to make stats suggestions, the other stuff is needed.
Though the default load could be the simplified one.
Sure, there could be OPTION to see the advanced version. How many people actually look at the armor ratios etc though? When I look through it I make an assumption that all races will be balanced but obviously EMP is going to be more efficient etc etc. It's the classes and targets which are important.