View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 14:55   #49
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'd probably wish I was blind less reading the sort of hilarious use a ****ing irc channel posts just above this post so yeah.

Personally I'd rather see another alliance of the same size fight us in order to see if we weren't the best alliance around. I mean fundamentally this round appears to be boiling down to one thing. Can Ascendancy outscore xvx while being hit by however many planets are actually hitting us, or, effectively, is the number of planets hitting ascendancy enough to ensure we can't outscore xvx. So the end result is either yes or no. Either way the entire question and process involved in finding an answer seems terribly uninteresting. It's just a question of sufficient numbers, there'll either be enough or there won't be enough.
The real question is how long will asc (or toot or whatever) and their shitload of members continue to play along with the BG's.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote