View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 14:16   #45
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't think unrivaled is really the word you're looking for, if anything haven't people been claiming that we have no opposition this round and we must be badly outnumbered in order to stop us? Surely in order to provide a rival the best non-asc players should unify into an alliance and fight us on equal terms? Uncontested wouldn't really make sense either, if you look at last round we didn't hit #1 until a week from the end. I guess you just mean where one alliance wins round after round? Please clarify if you don't!
do not confuse intentions of rivalry with REAL rivalry (where the other side actually stands a chance of winning). it has not been the case in PA for a few good rounds now.

Asc has turned into a Goliath both in numbers and average quality of members. several tactics were employed to defeat you so far. will the tiny BGs following a similar organizational pattern to asc (stronghold galaxies and loosened hierarchical structure) stand a better chance? I know it's not fair towards you as a person but....i think it is totally up to you whether that happens or not.