View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2009, 17:56   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Politics have been interesting this round, with Asc down to #6 in average size and xVx making ground surely they'll have to switch tactics soon.
Yeah. I can see it now. We're going to change tactics and hit one of the only two alliances not actively targetting us! Maybe after that we'll kick a few top members from tag and then ban people from launching fleets for 72 ticks! I have no idea what you mean by politics are interesting. As far as I'm aware this round has consisted of us agreeing to avoid xvx pretickstart and then everyone hitting ascendancy (on and off so that some nights were heavier than others) after about a week while we napped rock after two. Oh the fluidity of this round's politics, how will anyone be able to keep up