View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 04:53   #30
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What do you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
(not that i've ever had sex but y'know )
I think thats what dante meant

Quote:
i don't understand what you mean here. are you saying that i get to keep my body if i care for a spastic or something?

no i was saying that if the human has the same mental abilities as the cat (however you choose to measure that) id support you calling it your property and doing what you want with it