View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 21:01   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What do you love?

I love toasted almond ice cream.

I don't like:

people who cut in line

seafood

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Not necessarily in that order.

As to cats, we have five cats. All of our cats came to us, we didn't seek any of them out.

Thumbelina is the cat equivilent of a coach potato. She is sweet but doesn't like to exert any more energy than is necessary to get to the cat box or to the food dish. She has grown to be quite a fatty.

Yawny is a male cat who takes it for granted that he owns the house. He likes to spend a fair amount of his time outside and when he is inside his favorite pass time is to sit in the window and watch the activity outside.

Lost is an attention whore. She loves to sit in my wife's lap and if my wife lays down on the couch she will crawl up on top of her and fall asleep. She is shy and doesn't readily approach people. Even though she has been with us for 16 years, if you try to approach her she will usually withdraw from you. She has to come to you for attention, you don't go to her.

Dennis is an outdoor cat. He is very assertive and self-confident. He will go up to just about anyone.

Heidi is more like a dog in many ways than the other cats. She will follow me around the house to keep an eye on what I am doing. She will herd me to areas where she likes to be to get the best petting. She remids me in the evening when I should be going to bed though she then goes elsewhere once I do go to bed.

None of our cats likes to be picked up and handled. Yet all of them like to have attention and to be petted and will sometimes seek out the odd lap to sit on.

Anyone who doesn't note that various animals have different personalities isn't paying attention.

As to why people like pets, it isn't the unconditional love that they give, it is the ability for humans to set aside their fears and to give unconditional love without worrying about being hurt by the object of their love.