Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 04:28   #71
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: GD Axis of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
i'm on whichever side isn't blowing shit up.
Pretty sure both sides are blowing shit up, and eachother. and people/things that they didnt initially intend to blow up, but did anyway. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
With concensual rape as the only point, I'm not sure if I can place you.
I dont understand how you can have "concensual" rape. Besides, concensual or not, its not rape! - just surprise sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I would also point out, just for fun, that each individual on this forum has a much greater risk of being blown up by a terrorist bomb during their lifetime than they do of being blown up by the American military.
I wouldnt be so sure - the american military does a pretty good job of blowing up their own side fairly often - especially Poms (something that isnt necessarily a bad thing ).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote