View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:55   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: are people serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
We're banning mid-round recruitment dude. I've recruited 2 people, both previous ascendancy members, one of who contacted me prior to last round even ending to ask to rejoin, with the other being nicole who was ascendancy almost as long as I was and I invited back while she's cov-opping and I even said she didn't have to join tag if she didn't want to. I got myself elected ascendancy supreme leader (along with dunkelgraf) and we have absolutely no plan on anything (except where alcohol is concerned). The only discussion I had with jester pre-round about ascendancy involved how we could prevent ourselves winning/dominating so that there might be a vague chance pateam wouldn't remove private gals straight away. All I did was go back. I can't help it if everyone follows me around

Basically even with us not giving too much of a shit private gals are sufficiently cool for, so far, 55 people (including dunkelgraf!) to say they'd play. Fear the reaper!
Fair enough, best of luck.
Wish we would have been given the information about priv gals earlier so that I could have recruited enough to make excessum go fortress gals also.
Just not doable with 20people playing

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote