View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 10:42   #128
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Going on for ages? From the quoted convo i mentioned it once before we discussed it(thats usually how discussions appear if you didnt know) and i never mentioned it in any earlier convoes. So saying i was going on and on for ages about it is flat out a lie tbh and it kinda disappoints me that you would do that.
Yes, you went on for ages, Chimpie. It was a fairly long conversation and it went on for more conversations later on (if you check your logs). EDIT: Thought it was more, but it was only two long conversations.

I've told the truth all the way here. I could have just avoided posting anything at all and kept hiding as the one you had the convo with, yet I came forward and explained things you seemed to have misunderstood.

Last edited by Nadar; 22 Jul 2007 at 11:09.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote