View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 09:44   #16
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

Theam mentioned the cluster ETA before, and said that it shouldn't be included in any OOT defs you send. Sorry to say, Theam, but I've had this argument with the MH before and even though cluster ETA is -1, you're still not allowed to defend the same person/group more than 3 times a week or with more than 25% of total def. It IS stupid, but that's the way it is.
Actually, I asked about in cluster def two or so rounds ago and got told itīs fine, as the game mechanics grant a -1 eta bonus for in cluster def, so it is supposed to happen. The fact cluster allies are hardly used nowadays does not make cluster def "illegal" Iīve been told.

But, considering what Hanzi stated earlier:

Quote:
One of the multihunters told me that even if the rule was broken, it was up to them if they chose to enforce it or not
Does anybody have any doubts about this member of the MH team obviously being completely retarded? Iīm not a friend of insulting people, but this is amongst the most ridiculous statementes Iīve ever read about rules and enforcement of rules in a game. Either have it and enforce it, or get rid of it. Saying things like this make look the MH department look incompetent, really.

Edit: changed from "MH team" to "member of the MH team" - I really shouldnīt blame all as long as it isnīt clear if itīs the official team line. Thanks to JBG for indirectly pointing that out.

Last edited by rUl3r; 8 Dec 2009 at 11:59.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote