View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 08:39   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Theam mentioned the cluster ETA before, and said that it shouldn't be included in any OOT defs you send. Sorry to say, Theam, but I've had this argument with the MH before and even though cluster ETA is -1, you're still not allowed to defend the same person/group more than 3 times a week or with more than 25% of total def. It IS stupid, but that's the way it is.
And here comes the fun part Kenny!
I asked all these specific points and I got told that cluster def is excluded as the game encourages that and hence not limits it!