View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2009, 20:26   #1
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Support planet rule

This round we have certainly needed to take another look at the Support planet rule that has been chosen to enforce since round 32.

Defense support planets (***):
These planets are those defending roughly more than the minimum of either 3 times per week or 25% of their defence fleets out of galaxy and alliance.

This round we have seen a lot of "out of tag" defence, and the multihunters warned all alliances not to break it when they discovered this. Yet one alliance in particular must have chosen to ignore this, as they defended out of tag all week long against our attacks. This had to stop, so this saturday i reported a good bunch of players in this alliance to see what the multihunters had to say about this. We are now awaiting to see if there will be any action at all. One of the multihunters told me that even if the rule was broken, it was up to them if they chose to enforce it or not

Maybe its time to either change this rule drastically, or stop saying it will be enforced, as it is very unclear what punishment you can expect, if any.
It is certainly unfair to those of us who chose to stop defending once reached the 3 missions if there will be no punishment.

Personally i dont see why we need this rule at all, as you can see it just creates complications
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote