View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 11:18   #128
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're getting caught up in semantics. You're missing yahwe's point.

Horn asked Dante if developing countries would prosper in the long term WITHOUT organisations like the Red Cross (which obviously included all the Red Crescent areas etc etc etc).
Dante then ignored the question and told him that the Red Cross wasn't an organisation.
Yahwe said that that was irrelevant, and that the name of the organisation isn't important, rather what it stands for (and therefore; back to horn's question, which has been curiously brushed over...).
Phang jumped in being a fanboi.

Again, the topic has changed horn's question to Dante picking up on one tiny point of the question and ignoring the rest of it...
love you too!

the problem is that the example horn gave doesnt lend itself to answering usefully. Dante will fairly obviously be opposed to structural development loans and so on because he isn't criminally insane, and I suspect this was more the point he was making. horn's reply, because it was based on a faulty premise, doesn't help much - asking about UN food aid or comic relief (lol) or something would be a better question than 'so you hate hospitals?' because there's a sensible way of answering.

Obviously though I'm saying this because I secretly want to fellate Dante rather than because I can read and interpret written English so nvm.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote