View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 18:01   #297
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Hawk
Wheatfields is a village not a town

you bid the wench good bye and head toward the 2nd of the two towers.

the gaurds do not stop you as you go in.

the Gaurd commander is sat behind a desk, he looks you over.

Sigh......

not another adventurer looking for work....?

So what skills have you got and what code of honour do you follow?
OOC- It was the barmaid that suggested that I see the TOWN guard, and I'm not the one that controls the barmaid's actions, am I? -OOC

Ur_Quan looks around the Guard Commander's office, which at first sight, appears to be short of personal properties from which Ur_Quan could have gathered some information as to what kind of a person the Guard Commander was. However, even from the absence of things can one come to certain conclusions. Ur_Quan judged that he was obviously dealing with a bright person here and not someone that had come to office because of his money. The latter kind of people usually managed to screw up because of incompetence and those that didn't would most certainly try to doublecross you in the end.

Ur_Quan looks the Commander in the face and replies: "I am not 'another adventurer', my name is Ur_Quan and I'm a paladin, which should sufficiently answer your last two questions. I have come here to ask for work, because this VILLAGE ( ) is where I'm needed at the moment, isn't that right?"