View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 11:36   #275
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Inwardly, No Dachi groans. Every single day that they travelled, a new plight emerged which they had to solve. Slavery was something that No Dachi detested with the very essence of his soul, and as the slavers had been Gnolls, that was all the more reason to pursue them. Gnolls were Demons, and like all Samurai No Dachi detested Demons as well. Suddenly, something hits him. The two issues were probably not linked, but...

"If I may ask another question, Madame Renna, did you notice anything...slightly outlandish about the men and woman that were anbushed? Their clothing, for example, was it similar to the kind that my companions and I wear? You see, I have another quest at hand. My childhood sweetheart has been kidnapped by the son of Kou Chou, the current Shogun against whom my brother the Shingen fights. She had been taken to the Citadel of Velas Korin, when I last heard, but the woman you described could be the same as she..."

He trails off, staring at the ground.

"Regardless, we must pursue these traders and administer justice to them - thank you."

He takes a bowl of stew from the elderly healer's hands and begins eating. Ga-Nak and Masayagi also begin eating, but the Scout asks another question.

"Do you know which direction the slavers left in? North? East?"
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote