View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 15:44   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: England Cricket Team

In my opinion England are in a handy position where they can probably tackle the West Indies without needing Vaughan and Flintoff, who should be sent to the county game to gain form and fitness until the series later in the summer. It seems to make no sense to risk them now when they aren't fully fit and we can still have a good go at the Windies without them. If they have good form in the county game, then of course they should be reinstated to the side whatever.

Given Moores' Sussex connections it would come as no surprise to me whatsoever if Mike Yardy joined Prior in the England set up when he's fit at some stage. Prior has obviously come in for his batting prowess while being a competent wicketkeeper and I'd suggest that unless he screws up, he'll be given time to grow into the role. Shah's obviously screwed up his chance and I doubt he'll be considered for some time.

As for the bowling, I'm looking forward to the return to fitness of Simon Jones who was absolutely lethal in the ashes 2 years ago. Hopefully the rumour about Allan Donald becoming our bowling coach is true as its obvious that Harmison needs some help.